The SSA-632 Waiver Form needs to be filed

It is possible to file a specific form if you cannot afford to pay back

the overpayment amounts noted by the Social Security Administration or feel that you shouldn't have to.

You can fill out and submit the form at a local office 

By identifying it as SSA-632 on the SSA website.

According to the SSA's website, if you claim you have been overpaid, 

But feel you shouldn't have to pay it back because you didn't cause the overpayment 

and cannot afford to do so, you should file Form SSA-632.

In addition, it offers a variety of repayment options.

To obtain additional information, recipients should call 1-800-772-1213.

Swipe Up To Read More Stories